sábado, 21 de febrero de 2015

ME BEFORE YOU: a book that makes you weep.

Hi there. Today I'm gonna tell you about a book that I read a few months ago, it's called "Me Before You" and it's from authory of JoJo Moyes.

The story is settled in a small british town, and is about the love story of two very different persons:

She is Lou Clarke, a poor girl who has been fired of her beloved job as a waitress in a coffee and who starts looking for a new job, after a while of searching she finds a job as a carer of a quadriplegic, moody and very depressive rich young man.
He is Will Traynor, a rich young man who after a terrible accident lost everything worthy in his life: his career, his girlfriend, the power of moving his body, and the opportunity of keep living his amazing life, doing crazy things and getting into the most incredible adventures.

Yes, Lou and Will are the couple of this heartbreaking story, but don't be prejudge is not as depressing as it sounds, Lou is a little bit crazy so the story has its funny parts, the central theme of the book is about what could Lou do to give Will a reason to keep living, how to show him that life still can be good after losing the things that he loved.

This is a beautiful story that gives us a lesson of life, and how you should take advantage of every moment of our life, 'cause after all everything could happen and You Only Live Once!!

I have to confess that a cried a lot with this book, I'm a sentimental little girl so I might not be that weird but really, the story really got into my bones, and that's why I'm recommending it to you.

If you don't want to read the book you just have to wait one year to know the trama 'cause the story will be taken to the big screen the next year, I'm definitely waiting for it, because besides I loved the book, the movie will be starred by one of my favorite hottie: Sam Claflin <3

























... Oh, yeah, and also this girl who appears in "Game of Thrones", Emilia Clark, whatever, I don't care about her, I just wanna see Sam.


So, if you have time and you like to read I recommend you this book, I don't think you'd regret.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario