jueves, 19 de febrero de 2015

IMAGINE DRAGONS "SMOKE+MIRRORS"


Imagine Dragons is a pop/rock american band, I really like it. I don't know how and when exactly I started to like this type of music, four months before I used to listen just the new hits in the radio and ignore the adult-male bands, and suddenly I kinda love male bands, not all of them but a few, and Imagine Dragons became one of my favorites, I used to listen their fist album "Night Visions" a lot and I really got to love the group, Im not the greatest fan but I really enjoy their music.


Now here we have the new album of Imagine Dragons that came out this february 17th, I just listened the deluxe edition on Spotify and I loved it, especially the 4th song "I'm so sorry" which is so noisy, and make you sing so out loud, scream and shake your hair, all in the good way. Of course these are my likes and obviously all is relative, I might say this is good and you may differ with me and.


Anyways, I'll let you the song "I'm so sorry" below, just listen it and judge.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario